YOUTH REFUGEE: 12-17
You love playing soccer. It’s in your blood and you have big dreams to be the best. You have skills and deep determination to reach your full potential.
Maybe you play for your school or a club. Good for you!
Did you know that our company, BRIDGES, has taken dozens of American players 8,000 miles away to Africa to play soccer? They LOVE Africa and playing against international players. So, here’s the idea: let’s form YOUTH refugee teams to play against the thousands of mainstream players here locally. 8 miles is a lot closer than 8,000 miles, right? 😉
We need YOU in our program to make this work.
When you join Refugee Soccer (see yellow link above and below to apply) here is what you get throughout the year:
- Teams: Form an All-Refugee team by country or region led by a skilled coach.
- Matches: Minimum of three (3) friendly matches with Mainstream teams.
- Training Clinic: One (1) joint clinic hosted by Bridges with you and mainstream players.
- Chalk Talks: Two (2) fun, casual gatherings held to discuss soccer and life with both communities.
- Tournaments: Guaranteed entry into the BRIDGES Refugee Tournament Spring 2017.
- 25% discount off ALL merchandise sold on the RefugeeSoccer.com website.
- Dedicated individual profile page on the RefugeeSoccer.com website.
What GOOD will all this do?
- Improve soccer skills by playing with and against local mainstream players.
- Increase mutual understanding and respect. Make friends.
- Gain recongition and exposure to mainstream teams, schools, and businesses.
- Challenge yourself to dig deeper to become a better player and a better human.
So, what are you waiting for?! If you want to be a part of this amazing Refugee Soccer platform (and of course you do!) please click the link below to apply.
See you soon!